Jim has been practicing architecture for over 40 years, in Illinois, the Caribbean and Florida. He has an extensive background in the commercial, hospitality and residential fields. Some of Jim’s accomplishments include the design and management of island resort properties, equestrian facilities, corporate, government and Class A office buildings, luxury condominium developments, corporate headquarters, educational facilities, and senior assisted living and extended care communities.
Jim is certified by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) as a LEED® Accredited Professional. This accreditation verifies his knowledge of green building design, practices, and strategies, and a thorough understanding of the LEED® Green Building Rating System, Resources, and Processes set by the USGBC.
- Palmetto Bay City Hall – Palmetto Bay, FL Certified LEED Platinum
- Palm Beach International Equestrian Center International Club – Wellington, FL
- Tryon Equestrian Center – Tryon, NC
- Tryon Resort – 150 Key Resort Hotel at the Tryon Equestrian Center – Tryon, NC
- Global Dressage Center – 120 Resort Hotel, 70,000 sq. foot retail center, covered show arena, stables and open air show rings – Wellington, FL
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services District and Field Offices (five locations) – Design and Development of five new buildings, 38,000-53,000 sf each, registered LEED® Silver Certified, Royal Palm Beach, Oakland Park, Kendall, Hialeah and Miami, FL
- LA Fitness – (Nine Locations): Altamonte Springs, Boca Raton, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, West Kendall, Mary Brickell Village (Miami), Palm Harbor, Port St Lucie at Tradition, West Pembroke Pines, Florida – These full service fitness facility projects range in scope from tenant improvement, to major renovation, to new construction, Ranging from 26,000 to 52,000sf, Amenities: spas and saunas, pools, workout and aerobics rooms, basketball and racquetball courts, locker rooms, child care centers, and juice bars
- Children’s Services Council – Council Offices, Classrooms, Meeting Rooms, 31,000 square feet, Lauderhill, Florida
- Village of Delray SW Neighborhood Revitalization – 1,000 units, 60 acres, Delray Beach, Florida
- Congress Hotel – 225 Room, full-service Hotel with 4-level parking deck, Delray Beach, Florida
- International Polo Club – overall site study and renovations, Wellington, Florida
- Club Med Columbus Isle Resort – 80 acre/300-room island resort/Dive Center, San Salvadore, Bahamas
- Radisson Cable Beach – $15 million renovation, 700-room hotel, Lagoon pools, 3 restaurants, Nassau, Bahamas
- The Lake Club – 16,000 square feet club / spa, Bradenton, Florida