Detached residential house located in Delray Beach, FL.
Delray Beach Housing Authority
250 Rental Units / 250 Townhomes
The Village at Delray HOPE VI Revitalization initiative will transform the obsolete, hurricane damaged, and soon-to-be demolished Carver Estates Public Housing site in Delray Beach, Florida. The $20 Million HOPE VI funding infusion will leverage over $100 million in physical improvements, nearly $17 million in Community and Supportive Services and collateral investments of $90 Million to create a beautiful, well-connected community with a wide range of housing options to meet the needs of current residents, while attracting new young professionals, families, and seniors to settle in the area.
The Village at Delray HOPE VI Revitalization will provide:
- 264 rental units, of which 212 units will be set aside for families earning less than the area median income and the remaining 52 units will be market rate units.
- 326 homeownership units, of which 67 will be subsidized with HOPE VI funds for 1st time homebuyers, 53 workforce housing units for buyers with incomes ranging from 60% to 80% of area median income and the remaining 206 units sold to buyers at market rate prices.
- Two (2) Clubhouses, a 4,500 sq. ft. Day Care/After School Service Area and a Commercial node for Neighborhood serving businesses.
- An aggressive Economic Sustainability Program designed to educate, mentor, and leverage the capabilities of residents, businesses and MWBE firms to maximize economic opportunities.
- A Comprehensive Social Sustainability Program designed to create a sense of community that is creative and knowledge-based, leveraging a 25+ member diverse and integrated network partnership of community and supportive services, designed to support the well being of the residents of the neighborhood.
Sensitive Cultural and Historical Sustainability that embraces the environment, history, and culture of the residents through Traditional Neighborhood Design, attractive landscaping, parks and green spaces, Florida/Caribbean (“Floribbean”) Architectural Design, and representative Signage.
- A Trolley-stop/Bus-stop connection to provide trolley transportation from the site to the Florida Tri-Rail station, the downtown area and the beach .
4,892 sf (A/C)
Aurora Award, Gold PRISM Award
The Lucca Model at Tuscany Ridge is one of 80 luxury homes in a private community. Inspired by Italian artisans, the Lucca portrays elegance from floor to ceiling. From the outside, Corinthian columns accentuate the impressive entrance of the home.
The side entry double and single garages allow for maximum streetscape impact. A covered entry precedes the double doors that open to a magnificent coffered foyer. Walk through the grand living room with its waffled ceiling and look through the magnificently curved windows to the huge covered porch. Angled walls, tray & coffered ceilings add architectural elegance and a European flair throughout the home.
Exterior details include ledges beneath the barrel tile roof, applied molding, and “belly” railings. From the gourmet kitchen & adjoined gathering room to the second-story game room & outside sun deck, this is the ideal home for entertaining (and impressing) your friends and family.
The distinguished master suite is grandeur beyond imagination. Deigned to appeal to families, this 2-story home encompasses 4,201 square feet of living space with 5 large bedrooms throughout.
The first floor study can be converted into a 6th bedroom. The second-story includes a game room with an outside sundeck, 3 bedrooms, and 2 full baths. Close your eyes and you will feel as if you are in the middle of Tuscany, Italy.