35,000 Acre Master Planned community clubhouse
16,000 sf – 2 Stories
Sitting on the highest point of The Lake Club, the ten million dollar Clubhouse provides spectacular views of surrounding lakes. The recreational facilities of the resort style Clubhouse are exclusive for property owners in The Lake Club village. The Clubhouse is a haven for property owners to indulge in luxurious spa treatments, state-of-the-art fitness, and personal service of a private concierge. The Clubhouse includes:
- Upper Level Grande Room
- Library and Lounge
- Card and Game Room Billiard Room
- Conference Room
- Open Patio and Fully-Equipped Catering Kitchen
- The lower level includes a luxurious day spa with services provided by local spa legend, Ana Molinari, locker rooms with sauna and steam facilities, a yoga studio, a state-of-the-art fitness center, boat storage, and two multi-level pools.
- 11,000 Community Clubhouse
- This planned community was built in 2003 by Levitt and Sons, a prominent US building company of planned communities. The community consists of 472 homes and has a community clubhouse with pools, a game room, a meeting room, gym, billiard room, locker room, and a property management office. Additionally, the community has 8 tennis courts.
- Active Adult community by Levitt and Sons
- 36,000 sf Mediterranean-style clubhouse features a split design
- Amenities: indoor pool, 800 square foot multipurpose room with a theater, media room, lounge, kitchen for cooking classes & catering, card and billiard rooms, arts & crafts studio with a kiln, classroom facilities, library, computer center, outdoor pool, spa, 9,100 sf exercise area, pro shop, 10 tennis courts with stadium seating, Bocce Ball court, shuffleboard courts and a small putting green.
- Gold Prism Award
Valencia Falls, a GL Homes community, is designed for the Active Adult and is complete with community pool, tennis court, exercise room and community room.
The 25,000 square foot Clubhouse is complete with the Lakeside Café, card rooms, Billiard room, Arts and Crafts Workroom, Classroom, Demonstration Kitchen, Aerobic Workout room, a Business Center equipped with multiple computers with high speed Internet access, Fitness Center and a Social Hall which seats 700 for shows and meetings.
8,500 sf Planned Information Center
The architectural scheme of the 8,500 square foot center is Florida Ranch and reflects the architectural scheme of the entire community. Florida Ranch combines traditional architectural styles with European influences. The center offers information on the community (including a model, stations/kiosks & touch screens) and is the commercial and residential (land) sales center for the developer. In addition, the center houses the administrative offices and includes an interior tropical garden, a nursery/play area & rest room facilities.