Client: Newman Development / Gertz Construction
Project Description: 341,912 sf / Maintenance of Owners Current Stacking Plans
Anchors: Bealls, K-Mart, Staples, Josephs Classic Gourmet Market, Jo Ann-Fabrics, U.S. Post Office, Planet Fitness
This very active Center faces one of the busiest Intersections in Palm Beach County, and enjoys exposure to traffic in excess of 75,000 Cars per day. Other co-tenants at or close to this intersection include Ross, Toy’s-R-Us, Home Depot, Lowes, Publix, Bed Bath Beyond, Office Depot, Steinmart, Home Goods, Best Buy, Kohls, and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
Client: Woolbright Development
Project Description: Demolition of existing Publix and construction of a new TJ Maxx and HomeGoods stores. Project included a total of 30,000 sf new exterior and interior renovations.
Pinewood Square is located on the southeast corner of Lantana Road and Jog Road, in Lake Worth, Florida. The center serves the communities of Lake Worth and Greenacres. The existing center will be anchored by ROSS Dress for Less and T.J. Maxx/HomeGoods. Other notable tenants include Mercantil Commercebank, Washington Mutual Bank,
Bank of America, Jiffy Lube and Outback Steakhouse.
AW has designed and maintaining over 1 million sf of current stacking plans
for various developers
- Southern Palm Crossing – Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Village Shoppes On 441 – Royal palm Beach, FL
- The Plaza at Wellington Green – Wellington Green Mall, Wellington,FL
- The Pointe at Wellington Green – Wellington Green Mall, Wellington,FL
- Proffessional Centre at Gardens Mall – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Kendall Pointe – Kendall, FL
- Boynton Trail – Boynton Beach, FL
Nine Locations: Altamonte Springs, Boca Raton, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, West Kendall, Mary Brickell Village (Miami), Palm Harbor, Port St Lucie at Tradition, and West Pembroke Pines, FL
- These full service fitness facility projects vary in scope from new construction, to tenant improvement,
to major renovation.
- Ranging from 26,000 to 52,000 sf each
- Amenities include: spas and saunas, pools, workout and aerobics rooms, basketball and racquetball courts, locker rooms, child care centers, and juice bars
- Services provided include: site planning, schematic design, design development, architectural and engineering
construction documents, and preparation of construction administration services