Mayerling is a highly experienced and skilled Architectural Designer with a long and proven record of customer satisfaction. She is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously and has demonstrated mastery in construction techniques that has allow her to consistently deliver enhancements and solutions that drive customer satisfaction and loyalty. In addition, she is also a proven mentor and trainer who’s skilled at communicating with all members of our crew to develop a shared vision and foster high-quality projects.
AW ARCHITECTS. Boca Raton, Florida
Principal- Senior Project Manager
- Excellent knowledge of principles of architectural design and relevant procedures and building codes
- Superior proficiency in relevant software including CAD Photoshop Microsoft Office and Revit
- Strong ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Extensive history of working with a wide variety of individual and corporate clients
- Firm grasp of CAD literacy 3D Rendering and hand sketching
- Exceptional ability to complete tasks with detail-oriented accuracy
- Responsible for design, development & long term team management of large national accounts such as L.A Fitness, Blue Martini & USCIS (U.S Citizenship & Immigration). Working hand in hand with Builders, Contractors, Engineers, Interior designer and Building Officials.
- Accountable for permitting process with local Municipalities such as Miami Dade Building Department, City of Miami, City of Doral, City of Boca Raton, City of Delray, City of Boynton Beach, and City of Pembroke Pines.
- Sage Dental – Miami, Kendall, Fort Lauderdale, Apopka, Lake Mary, Winter Park, UCF, Kissimmee, FL
- Vanderbilt Reserve – Naples, FL
- Harbor Villas – North Palm Beach, FL
- Blue Martini – Mary Brickell, Kendall, FL
- LA Fitness – Port St. Lucie, Boca Raton, Pembroke Pines, Kendall, Tampa, FL
- Villa Medici – 177 Town Homes, Fort Meyers, FL
- Bristol Pines – 133 Town Homes, Naples, FL
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services District and Field Offices (five locations) – Design and Development of five new buildings, 38,000-53,000 sf each, Certified LEED® Silver, Royal Palm Beach, Oakland Park, Kendall, Hialeah and Miami, Florida
- Village at Delray – 264 Unit Rental Apartment Community, Delray Beach, Florida
Paseos – 2,444 to 3,597 sf, Jupiter, Florida
- Ocean Plaza – 56 units, 130,000 sf, Deerfield Beach, Florida
- Ocean Club at Delray – Hotel Resort 35,00 sf, Delray Beach, Florida